What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very funny spotter

armystuff

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Premium Member
:tinysmile_tongue_t: hi guys
today i was looking through some of my recent swaps just being nosy
decided to open up this grenade thing ?
there was a piece of foam in the lid i pocked it with my thumb KA BOOM
the bloody thing covered me in some kind of red dye i shit myself :tinysmile_angry2_t:
my pocking days are over ?
im sure i will be able to even the score when you go on holiday next week spotter as i will be waiting with the keys ?
Armystuff
PS the wife has already cracked the joke about being tangoed

Attachments

• ac1.jpg
    ac1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 43
  • ac2.jpg
    ac2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 55
  • ac3.jpg
    ac3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 93
  • ac4.jpg
    ac4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 90
Oh Man alive!!:laugh::laugh: Thats one of the funniest things ive ever seen!!!

The same thing happened to Micks old assistant at the Leeds show a few years back with a similar item.

The devil makes work for idle thumbs mate.If it isnt stripped and i dont know whats inside then its no touchy!

Sorry Archie,i shouldn`t laugh!:bigsmile: (tears of laughter running down cheeks!)

Hope you get cleaned up ok?,there is always a vacancy in the Red-Hand Gang if you want!:tinysmile_tongue_t:

waff

Last edited:
Oh man LOL :bigsmile: are you sure you didn't nick some womens knickers from primark and forget to take the dye tag off them ,bloomin good job it wasn't HE in there or that would of been blood LOL.

DAZ Pmsl

I bet Archies now wanted for a local Bank-blag and tried to open the money boxes!:hahaha::rofl:

cheers

waff

Hey Archie you want to talk to spotter about that red stuff, it might be radioactive, it could make you infertile or grow an extra limb.

Daz:bigsmile:

:bath:hi im still in the bath trying to get this bleeding stuff off
it seems to have stined a little ?:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Well, actuly I had the same thing happen to me, also with those funny 40mm. So don't be ashame your not the only one.

:bath:hi im still in the bath trying to get this bleeding stuff off
it seems to have stained a little ?:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Im sending you up some wire-wool on priority postal!:rofl:

You are not going to live this one down for a while matey!

Scrub-a-dub-dub,Red Archies in the tub!:bigsmile:

Waff

Well, actuly I had the same thing happen to me, also with those funny 40mm. So don't be ashame your not the only one.

There are still traces of dye on the stage at the Leeds show where Micks pal had done the same about 4 years ago.
It splattered him and then ended up showering some other dealers too!:bigsmile:

waff

i cant comment on this it hurts too much:bigsmile::tinysmile_angry2_t::bigsmile::tinysmile_angry2_t:

sorry archie should have mentioned not to unscrew it and prod the sponge
this hurts

leave my relatives out of this spotter :tinysmile_tongue_t:
we were supposed to go for a meal tonight ? thats that scrubed :tinysmile_angry2_t:
and i am gigging tomorrow with band
Archie

All hands to the pumps to get Archie sorted for his meal tonight, volunteers required to help with the wire brushes!!