What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what goes around comes around

armystuff

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Premium Member
hi spotter :tinysmile_angry2_t:
thought you might need these mate :tinysmile_tongue_t: not that im laughing or anything :bigsmile:
Armystuff

Attachments

• aabb.jpg
    aabb.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 18
Yes,poor Spott has banged his bonce at work today and is currently looking a bit like Archie today covered in red stuff...I doubt he will be online tonight?
As for me laughing at Archies predicament,well my sodding exhaust fell off the van today!
I dont know what incantations Archie and his missus have invoked round that whicker-man last night but they are certainly working!:afraid:

worried

waff

well nothing worse than having a exhausting day at work waff ? :bigsmile:
Armystuff
what goes around comes around ?

mmmmmmmmmmmm some ancient Jockanese voodoo going on me thinks

Attachments

• ow DSC00009.jpg
    ow DSC00009.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 28
Geeez Mate,
What type of training have you been undertaking at work that opens up your head like that ?
Ouch
:tinysmile_fever_t:

No training,,doing weekly stock check i caught my noggin on the bottom of steel shelving

the place we live is called pleacairm and and can be traced back to 1410 .
plea meaning to plead innocent or guilty .?
this was the scene of a anciant courthouse the last witch to be drowned
in Scotland was sentenced here and drowned in the river nith in Dumfries
Spooky stuff mate
the old yew tree at the back of the farm is over 800 years old ?
the gold ring with the lage saphire and gothic writting on it
i was wearing the last time you were here was found under that tree ?
i just got a shiver down my back
the next time you are here i will show you the other anciant artifacts i have dug up from around that tree ?
good luck Armystuff

no need to worry mate i have never seen any ghosts yet just weird noises and my helmets seem to change display stands in the war room ?
Armystuff

Im back up there tomorrow with my pal Mick.
if you dont hear owt from me after tomorrow night then please send out a search party!

cheers

waff

I read somewhere once that more ghost sightings and hauntings are recorded in Scotland then any other country in the world.

Good luck Waffie, you may well need it. :angel:

hi investment
thats because there are more dead people here in Scotland than any where else in the world
they smoke more and drink more ? :tinysmile_tongue_t:
Armystuff
PS i like iron maden to