What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian collection.

whsammler

Hey guys here are some shots of my modest collection OF WW2 German Ordnance items.

This stuff is super hard to find over here and you really have to dig for it.

I wish we had shows like Belteing on this side of the pond.......my collection would be 10 fold larger that it is now.......:xd:

Im now on a hardcore hunt for German WW2 NOSE FUZES I have placed a huge order with M.T.R.C....Erhard has put a rather large selection of items aside for me and im just waiting for his return to finalize the deal.

I hope you enjoy the photos and if you have any questions ask away.

Glen

Attachments

• bcon2.jpg
    bcon2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 155
  • bcon3.jpg
    bcon3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 133
  • bcon4.jpg
    bcon4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 162
  • bcon5.jpg
    bcon5.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 131
  • bcon1.jpg
    bcon1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 191
Here are some more shots.

Enjoy

Glen

Attachments

• bcon9.jpg
    bcon9.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 110
  • bcon10.jpg
    bcon10.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 125
  • bcon8.jpg
    bcon8.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 109
  • bcon7.jpg
    bcon7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 112
  • bcon6.jpg
    bcon6.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 119
Here are some mine goodies and related bits & my J Feder 504.

Enjoy

Glen

Attachments

• bcon11.jpg
    bcon11.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 100
  • bcon12.jpg
    bcon12.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 99
  • bcon13.jpg
    bcon13.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 108
  • bcon14.jpg
    bcon14.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 109
Wow Glen
That is what I call quite an amazing collection. For things that are hard to find anywhere in the world you have been very busy.

I love the T and S mine containers and is that a 3.7cm Pak ammo container I see?

Thank you for all the pictures.

PC

Thanks guys, Ya its a hard slog to get some of this stuff on this side of the pond...but thats half the fun right?

StielGr your correct thats a 3.7 pak round ammo case...with a twist....it looks to have been recycled back into service as an carrier for x4 8cm mortar rounds....see photos below.

Attachments

• ammo1.jpg
    ammo1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 58
  • ammo2.jpg
    ammo2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 80
  • ammo3.jpg
    ammo3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 60
Sure is an unusual item. That helps to explain why I never can find a 3.7cm container with the internal parts :tinysmile_cry_t4:.

Have you mines for all your T-mine boxes?

Lovely collection and thank you for showing it.
I do like that whopping great base fuze you have!
btw

Im also hoping that Erhard has put away a couple of bits for me too as its been a while since he last wrote.

cheers

waff

Hello Glen,
have had by chance a look on your site today - admiration, plain jealousy . . . my vocabulary is too small to explain my thoughts.

Congratulations for this marvelous and nearly complete collection!!!

Now I will dry my wet eyes, throw my own lousy collection out of the window
and begin to collect something total different (stamps for example).

Canadian collection

Hey guys thanks for the kind words.

I have a bunch of fuzes in transit (I hope) that I will post photos of once they arrive.

I envy you guys across the pond and all the great militaria shows you have each year like Beltring & Chiney Belgium, seeing some of the great items that show up on tables there make me drool.........

There is a local show here in Ontario on NOV 15 that im going to set up at to display some of my collection. I will post a few pics. Its my first show as a presenter so wish me luck.

And hey guys if any of you have German WW2 ordnance items (fuzes ignighters etc) for sale or trade let me know pickings are slim over here and what may be common for you is rare here. Im always on the hunt for new items to add to my collection.

Hope everone has a good weekend.