What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tips for discovering abandoned ordnance

LCplCombat

MODERATOR/ORDNANCE APPROVED
Ordnance approved
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7607643.stm

Bazooka rocket left for recycling

Bomb disposal experts were called in after a rocket was found at a recycling centre in Devon.
The discovery was made by staff at the Knowle Hill centre in Salterton Road, Exmouth, on Tuesday afternoon.
Bomb disposal officers from Plymouth said the device was a bazooka rocket, but it was a "dud" practice round.
The rocket, which was about 3.5in (9cm)long, was disposed of by the ordnance team. It is not known who left the device at the recycling centre.

"The rocket, which was about 3.5in (9cm)long"

For very small either very light armoured tanks?:tongue:

Perfect that helped me a lot i now know what to do for a new job, recycling plant here i come

Perfect that helped me a lot i now know what to do for a new job, recycling plant here i come

Paul,

If I get anymore, I will give you a ring.....We gave them away to the EOD School in Kent and a Unit... on the North Humber coast. Spotter, same place as the last one when when you were there...

Last edited: