What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pg-7

blu97

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Ordnance approved
Here a cutaway from the PG-7.

Attachments

• PG7.jpg
    PG7.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 325
  • pg7 1.jpg
    pg7 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 266
  • pg7 2.jpg
    pg7 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 328
  • pg7 3.jpg
    pg7 3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 260
  • PG7 4.jpg
    PG7 4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 206
A beautiful PG-7 cut-away! Thank you for sharing your pictures blu97. May I ask where you obtained this nice find?

Thanks,
Alan

Very nice cutaway model. Thanks for sharing the info:tinysmile_hmm_t:
Regards DJH

Very nice Rocket Propelled Grenade Cutaway! I have one as well, a PG-7C rocket:
PG-7C Cutaway 1.jpg PG-7C Cutaway 2.jpg

And here is a translation from the Russian manual of the internal parts of a PG-7V rocket:
PG-7 Rocket Internal Parts.jpg

Last edited:
very nice cut away bunker dog, I almost finished with a ccut away from the PG-7C. I don't have the dimensions of the proppelant grain, is it possible to provide me with the measurments of it.
Thanks Blu

blu97, I compared my PG-7C to a PG-7 and the rocket motor section is a different length and there is a odd second gas vent added to the bottom portion (where a metal washer should be, which seems to have been moved to the threaded boss on the bottom where the plastic cap goes) ... so I don't think I could give you the right info about the dimensions of the propellant grain.

Can anyone tell me if there is much difference between the 7C and the 7VM?

Probably you told about soviet PG-7VM and Bulgarian PG-7C. But in Bulgaria produced and PG-7VLT.
Here was some discussing - http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/threads/71703-PG-7-VLT-and-PG-7-VS
But if you told exactly about soviet PG-7VM and or PG-7VS (grenade PG-7S) or PG-7VS1, then differents in this:
PG-7VM/PG-7VS/PG-7VS1:
Mass - 2.0/2.0/- kg
Diametr of warhead - 70/72/72 mm.
Armor penetrating - 300/360/400 mm
And few pictures.
PG-7VM.jpgPG-7VS.jpg
Soviet grenades very simillar and probably only one difference - diametr of warhead.

Last edited: