What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panzerfaust information wanted please.

Ok jay,thank you for the added info.
Where on earth do i take it for an x-ray though?,also i wonder how much it would be for a de-ac proof certificate?

cheers

waff

Testing !

Break your arm trying to stop the thieves nicking your camera then sneak in the Panzerfaust in that arm of your jacket-you get the picture in more ways than one !

seriously though, look in the yellow pages under "Non destructive testing" you may have to do a bit of phoning around but may get lucky.
Do you know any tame "Radiographers" at the Hospital :tinysmile_angry2_t:

Chris :tinysmile_shy_t:

Hi Jay,

Got it and thank you.
Im told by some of the other boys also that this particular `faust is way too much money?
I will prolly leave it now.

Thanks to all for your inputs on this thread.:shakehands:

best

waff

As a matter of interest, what is the asking price of a Panzerfaust these days? I think mine cost around the 100 mark, I'm probably out of touch.

Hi phoenix,

My good pal from Germany tells me they are about 250 Euro?
This one im not buying is 345.

best

waff

who has a panzerfaust 30 (not the pzfst 30 klein) and can help me on these dimensions. I can than finnish the sight of a Pzfst.
Thanks in advance, regards DJH

Attachments

• vizier pzfst 30.jpg
    vizier pzfst 30.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 44
I would be tempted to ask fellow members 'engineer' and 'panzerknacker' on that one mate. :)

cheers

waff