What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My collection

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
This is a part of my collection, more to come.

Attachments

• 12,8.jpg
    12,8.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 250
  • collectie 1.jpg
    collectie 1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 274
  • collectie 2.jpg
    collectie 2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 249
  • collectie 3.jpg
    collectie 3.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 210
  • collectie 4.jpg
    collectie 4.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 283
Good grief!!:tinysmile_tongue_t:

Super collection there Ben!

Please pack the Bombenzunders and send them to me and i will refund the postage when i see you at the next show!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Thanks for showing the collection.

cheers

waff

Last edited:
wow thats what you call a collection very nice please post more pictures

regards lee

Hello Ben
I had always heard your collection was big but I never realised it filled a whole warehouse.
Fantastic pictures, many thanks for posting them.

Could you please id the 5 stielgranates starting with the Bl marked one and also the type of charge case.

Thanks again
PC

Hello PC, the big one is the 4 cm Stielgrenade, not the 5 like most people think, the other stielgrenade with the big body, like the 4 cm is the 3,7 cm CZ, used for the 37 pak (t) the other 2 are the German ones, the normal one and the other is with the markings BL this one is filled with tar. for practice, for all the steelgrenades i have also the cases to fire them. if you need more info please let me know, regards Ben

Thank you Ben for the info.
It is only now that I have noticed from the Mertblatt that the total length of the 3.7cm Stiel Gr 42 (t) is 0.934m. The rod is much longer than the 3.7cm Pak Stiel Gr 41.

I also didn't know there was a Bl for the 3.7cm Pak. I have only seen a b before.

What is full name of the 4cm Stiel Gr?

PC