What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naval Ordnance museum Gosport

Rrickoshae

Premium Member
otherwise known as Explosion! excellent place, nice shells (including those 2 very rare 4.5 inch 8 cwt rounds) mines, torpedoes, packaging, guns etc - something for all the family!

Attachments

• shells.jpg
    shells.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 67
  • magmine.jpg
    magmine.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 46
  • rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 55
  • nord.jpg
    nord.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 40
  • gn.jpg
    gn.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 45
I went right passed this place on the way to look at the submarine museum a few weeks ago. Wish i had gone here now.
Paul.
:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Naval Ord museum.(Priddys Hard)

I went to priddys hard with dave on Sunday,we also went to the submarine museum. Priddys hard is an exceptional place if you collect Brit ordnance.I took over 90 photos! and will be going back again soon.The shells on display are cracking,the only prob is the lighting is low level and makes hi definition pics a problem.I was most impressed by the ammo packing,ive attatched some pics. These crates are worth a few quid to us Brit collectors,if you could find them. Tony.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t