What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Italian WW1 Hand and Rifle Grenades

roller63

Premium Member
Here is a book for the hardcore Grenade collector, Italian hand and Rifle Grenades of the first world war. Published in 1994, Maurice Frei and Ermanno Albertelli. A 291 page hardback book, hundreds of b&w pics and drawings, if you want to look for a copy the ISBN No. is : 88-85909-94-9.
And before anyone asks, no it's not for sale and sorry but I would not damage the book by trying to scan it. Tony.

Attachments

• MVC-743S.JPG
    MVC-743S.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 106
  • MVC-744S.JPG
    MVC-744S.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 79
Stecol,

Did try to order some books from the site.
Never had any response.

it's a shame because the sell good books.

And Paul I hope you like your copy.

Regards,

chris

It took me 5 years to find a copy, whch I have sold since I gave up collecting grenades and switched to 37mm and such. I have seen another copy which went for $175. There were only 500 copies printed, if I remember correctly..

Stecol,

Did try to order some books from the site.
Never had any response.

it's a shame because the sell good books.

And Paul I hope you like your copy.

Regards,

chris

I can try to ask them how to order from another country.
stecol

Response by Tuttostoria:

"we can ship within the EU and outside.
Orders can be sent via mail to this same address, we will confirm availability and total amount including shipping charges (which depend on the weight).
Payment must be made in advance by bank transfer or credit card.
We remain at your disposal and I extend cordial greetings
Tuttostoria

info@tuttostoria.it
http://www.tuttostoria.it"

Ciao
stecol

I have just put my copy of this book up for sale in the classifieds under books. Best offers please if interested. Thanks.

I was very fortunate to visit the author in Switzerland back around 2000(?) and see many of the items firsthand. At that time he kept his grenade collection in a separate apartment, too much for his home, with over 3000 items. Some incredibly rare and beautiful pieces. I got my copy of the book, signed, directly from him at that time. I lost contact over the years and have heard noting from him in a long time, I don't even know if he still collects.