What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Bomb Fuze

Fusse2004

Premium Member
Hello! I times which cribbed myself from! Hello Steve comes you admits forwards? Greeting Harry

Attachments

• Bild 202.jpg
    Bild 202.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Bild 203.jpg
    Bild 203.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Bild 204.jpg
    Bild 204.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 95
Who nicking my ideas? very nice harry mine came from i think a salesmans case, as the box insert is stamped , so i can only assume it was a purpose built item .

Hi Harry
Im interested in the C50 (5) EX you show in the box anymore pictures of the fuze please?
Regards

Hello Steve! I has the El.AZ.50 ex already times presented under fuzes on 5 June. Greeting Harry

Hi Harry Just looked at the post you mentioned , is it only the top part you have ? would be interested in seeing the bottom of that fuze please

Hello Steve! I made a blueprint to you 50's times from all sides. Harry

Attachments

• Bild 205.jpg
    Bild 205.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 33
  • Bild 206.jpg
    Bild 206.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Bild 207.jpg
    Bild 207.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 17
Thanks Harry What i think has happened is that the fuze has been made into a paper weight , as there is no method of fitting a gaine to it, so it couldnt function,as a fuze its not been made into a box, does it unscrew or pull apart? also the two charging pins are the same the A pin (Nearest the locating pin )should be circled not both of them .

Last edited by a moderator: