What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.Mi.35 accessory kit

Tmine35

Premium Member
Here a complete S.Mi.35 accessory kit from my collection.

Attachments

• box-1.jpg
    box-1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 131
  • box-2.jpg
    box-2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 202
  • box-3.jpg
    box-3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 237
  • box-4.jpg
    box-4.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 130
Thats a superb collection of S mine kit ! :tinysmile_twink_t:
Great to see it.
Regards
MG34NZ

very nice collection tmine35 what are the boxes for at the top right of picture

regards lee

They are 2 boxes each for 15 pcs #8 blasting caps ( 3 needed for each mine ). Bakelite boxes are one for 3 fuzes and one for 6 fuzes.

Thanks for posting,It's nice to see a box with it's contents complete.I just use mine for general igniter storage.

A very piece of kit to find complete, there were some found in Choet quarry in Guernsey a few years ago , but they were not saved , all blown up by the Royal Engineers clearing the quarry for the eventual burying of the islands rubbish, according to eye witness reports they in very good condition.

simply marvellous, Reino!
thank's for showing how such a case must look.
I think the sole item missing is a cardboard box for the ZZ's ?

After sending the pictures I noticed the same, but the pics were taken a few years ago and in the meantime I have got the cardboard box as well :bigsmile:

Something i am after for the collection (as well as s-mine transit boxes). Are there meant to be rolls of trip wire included in these boxes

The rolls of trip wire go around the mines and are stored in mine transit boxes or wooden crates.

Have you found any s-mines in Finland with the tin metal seals that are soldered to the tops of these s-mine, dated usualy about 41-43.

just to refresh this elder thread with some new pics found recently.

Zndmittel fr je 9 S.Mi.35 8.jpg Zndmittel fr je 9 S.Mi.35 6.jpg Zndmittel fr je 9 S.Mi.35 1.jpg

I was told all is empty (the fuze-boxes unfortunately too) and inert. :tinysmile_twink_t2: