What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consolidation of British boxes images and information

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCplCombat

MODERATOR/ORDNANCE APPROVED
Ordnance approved
I have been collecting images of British ammunition containers from this site and other various sites around the web to act as resource of information for those looking.

Some of the images contained in the various posts I have added contain copyrighted images and if the owners see them and would like them to be removed or annotated with the copyright owners detail I will be happy to oblige. It is my intention to create a website independent of BOCN and I would ask those copyright owners to contact me if they will allow me to use the images.

I will continue to add further images to the threads I have already made and add new threads where I receive new images. Of these new threads I will obtain copyright permission first.

Last edited:
what a fantastic idea. Will try and dig out some of my pictures for you. And i thought i was the only one who was interested in boxes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.