What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.22 long and .22 short

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
.22 long and .22 short shown alongside .303 for size comparison
thank you andysarmoury for sending me these to cut

Attachments

• 22cutaways1DSC00050.jpg
    22cutaways1DSC00050.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 22cutaways3DSC00047.jpg
    22cutaways3DSC00047.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Hi Spotter,
Nice job you've done on those, I can send you a inert .22 BB cap and .22 magnum round to do as well if you want to add to this set.
Best Weasel.

thanx everyone,they only took 10mins each to do ,i just used a fine file no sawing at all ,wish everything was as easy as these
Weasel ref the offer for the 22 bb cap ,yes please that will be a challenge ,ill send you a pm

thanks allan

Received this tiny .22 from weasel today thank you weasel really appreciated,,it was an easy quick cut but spent ages looking for the ball which i managed to drop,luckily found it again as you can see......anyway here it is

Attachments

• 1aDSC00021.jpg
    1aDSC00021.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 23
  • 1aDSC00023.jpg
    1aDSC00023.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 1aDSC00025.jpg
    1aDSC00025.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
no idont have a firearms or live ammunition collectors license ,and by cutting the rounds i get which are already pulled and inert i can instantly prove they are safe,it also gives me something to do

Well done Allan they look good why don't you make up a display board with them i have plenty you could do.
Andy

Hi Spotter,
Nice job on the BB cap, it looks really good with the other two.
Best Weasel.

Just realized that that .17 that I was going to pull is a hollow point.

That too is a problem, isn't it?