What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More of my collection (Anti-Tank)

motorcityman

Few items from my collection..

trapdoorammo018.jpg

RPG2nagantsling005.jpg

LAWAT4002.jpg

spanishlauncher001.jpg

been awhile for sure...and you SOB that is a sweet find..I'm still looking across canada for one to add to the herd.

Of course I'm still freezing my ass off here:xd:

Isn't it amazing what you are allowed to collect if you live in the right country.

Isn't it amazing what you are allowed to collect if you live in the right country.

I think in the USA the same type of laws as here apply to rocket launchers, mortars etc. The launchers and ammunition must be deactivated, or "de-milled" as they call it.

Most defanitly, unless you have lots of money to spend on transfer taxes for distructive devices.:xd: Also in addition to federal law the laws of each state can be more restrictive. As an example, things that are legal in Michigan may not be in California.

Last edited:
Bringing this post back from the dead. I recently acquired a nice PIAT I thought I'd show it off here and ask a few questions about it. Does anyone know what the prefix letters are in the serial number? Also are manuals available anywhere? I haven't been able to gather much info on these other than what Google brings up.

I posted manual small arms training piat 1943 in the dowload section under guns, has to be aproved by a moderator.