What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

17A clockworks

waffenamt

Hi chaps,Here is a new item i got at Stoneleigh yesterday courtesy of Fjordhouse Ben.

I was talking to the old Dutch ammo-meister yesterday and i was telling him of a plight from a fellow member and pal `Satan18`.
My mate Phil has a set of 17A clocks under restoration at the moment.I had already donated a 89 fuze to him for choppng and recovery of a flywheel which was supposed to fit the 17A set?
It tuns out that the flywheel wont fit the 17A from the 89,so i was going to donate one of mine for Phil(satan18).
Ben has saved me the trouble and kindly donated this unit for cannibilisation instead.
Thank you very much Mr Fjordhouse as my myself and my pal Phil very much appreciate your kind gesture.:beer:

Attachments

• S7003944.jpg
    S7003944.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 51
  • S7003945.jpg
    S7003945.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 37
  • S7003946.jpg
    S7003946.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 38
  • S7003947.jpg
    S7003947.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hi chaps,Here is a new item i got at Stoneleigh yesterday courtesy of Fjordhouse Ben.

I was talking to the old Dutch ammo-meister yesterday and i was telling him of a plight from a fellow member and pal `Satan18`.
My mate Phil has a set of 17A clocks under restoration at the moment.I had already donated a 89 fuze to him for choppng and recovery of a flywheel which was supposed to fit the 17A set?
It tuns out that the flywheel wont fit the 17A from the 89,so i was going to donate one of mine for Phil(satan18).
Ben has saved me the trouble and kindly donated this unit for cannibilisation instead.
Thank you very much Mr Fjordhouse as my myself and my pal Phil very much appreciate your kind gesture.:beer:

Big Thanks to Ben for his generous contribution to help me get my clocks finished,it wont go unnoticed.
and an equally big thanks to me old mate Waff who kept his eye out
and came home from stonleigh with the parts to get my clocks going.
Once again This is what its all about! (say no more):dancing2: