What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

id needed please guys

bazooka chris

hi ya everybody

just came across this on another forum i go on its a none gun site these are from films apparently its a bit of a laugh trying to id these guns so i thought i would throw it out to you guys to see if we can correctly id these them then i can go on the other forum and claim the god status :congrats: i have been trawling through my gun reconition books but found stuff very very simular but not 100% correct still got another couple of books to go through so might find them but i guess somebody will id them before i do but i need exact make and model etc please cheers

from chris

:top:

Attachments

• 3 guns pic.JPG
    3 guns pic.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 77
They all look like rubbish....1 sort of resembles a PPK Walther No2 possiably the big chunky desert eagle number three looks a lot like my kids waterpistol ...beretta..ish? But you couldnt get more rubbish pics!