What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digger Stuff

M

Mariusz Loslau

Hi,
Some pics of my colllection. Some stuff are not in the best condition - but many of them come from battlefields, around place where I was living. Some of them, have interesting history. Of course everything is already empty and safe.

Regards.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 269
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 252
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 242
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 303
...and more.

Best regards.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 180
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 185
Great collection:congrats::tinysmile_fatgrin_t!!!!Why don't you restorate some of that steel grenades and mortar shells?

Hi,

Great collection:congrats::tinysmile_fatgrin_t!!!!Why don't you restorate some of that steel grenades and mortar shells?

Thats depends what do you mean by "Restorate"?
...rebuilding? ...repainting? No, I'm always was against that.
They are relics, finds from ww2 battlefields. For me they not must look like brand new from factory, like plactic toys... .
I use only a chemical cleaning, sometimes only little repair (when is necessary) - that's all.

Regards

Excellent collection and very well displayed. You have been busy putting up all those shelves.
I just wish I had the space you have.

What is the rocket on the top of the cupboard?

PC

In your first post, in the second photo, what calibre are the large rounds in the belt links?

Hi,

In your first post, in the second photo, what calibre are the large rounds in the belt links?

It's ww2 Russian Ammunition 20 x 99R from 20mm aircraft cannon SZVAK.
On foto Russian aircraft ammunition ; 76,2 x 54R, 20 x 99R, 23 x 152B.

What is the rocket on the top of the cupboard?
PC

It's ww2 Russian 82mm rocket M-8 "katiusha", with GVMZ fuze.

(...) can you please tell me more about that very well displayed bomb case please?

Yes,
It's German smoke bomb NC 250 S.
From here;
http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/german-nc-250-t28271.html

Hi:
You have many Russian grenades. How is that? You are from Netherlands, Im right?

Yes, but before I was living long long time in Poland ;)

Regards.

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 72
  • M8.jpg
    M8.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 57
Hi,
And now time for worst thing for every colection...
House renovation! :(
What a mess...
Regards.

Attachments

• DSC00739.jpg
    DSC00739.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00361.jpg
    DSC00361.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 110
collection

Awesome collection, and I agree with you 100% on restoration as in my mind an item loses character when fooled with Dan

Yes, a very nice looking well organized collection. Everything looks like it all belongs together with the chemically cleaned surfaces the same. That 120mm puffer fish looks dangerous though!

John