What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im getting very fracked off with egun....

waffenamt

Dunno about you lot but i,for one am starting to get very p#ssed off with all the shill bidding and shenanigans thats going on with the egun site?

Just how many times can the same `rare` number 26 fuze appear without the highest end bidder being a `newbie`?

Yet again for the third week running has this fuze appeared after being sold 3 times.

Comments please gents.

waff

Last edited:
Dunno about you lot but i,for one am starting to get very p#ssed off with all the shill bidding and shenanigans thats going on with the egun site?

Just how many times can the same `rare` number 26 fuze appear without the highest end bidder being a `newbie`?

Yet again for the third week running has this fuze appeared after being sold 3 times.

Comments please gents.

waff[/quote

Waff is this the same one on egun now .......Article ID: 2172537
http://66.163.168.225/babelfish/translate_url_content?.intl=uk&lp=de_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.egun.de%2fmarket%2fitem.php%3fid%3d2172537%26PHPSESSID%3d490b3304131014ce04a1ec718a12cfec

Last edited:
Its the term Mint or Rare when applying to the (25) series fuzes that prompted me to write the guide on bomb fuzes on ebay to expel a few misconceptions

The (26) on egun at the moment is the same one as last week allright
Steve

Hello! Perhaps I can help! It concerns nevertheless the fuze 26 or? The bidder with EGun got several from the fuzes. Which with EGun at present is, many sham bidders are the auctions worsen. Harry

Comments please gents.

waff[/quote

Waff is this the same one on egun now .......Article ID: 2172537
http://66.163.168.225/babelfish/tra...37&PHPSESSID=490b3304131014ce04a1ec718a12cfec

Hi Spott,
Im certain that this is either the same or from the same batch??
Not that rare then!

best

waff

Hello! Perhaps I can help! It concerns nevertheless the fuze 26 or? The bidder with EGun got several from the fuzes. Which with EGun at present is, many sham bidders are the auctions worsen. Harry

Hi Harry,

Its a shame that the site is heading down this road.
Ive put on decent bids for items only to be bounced by a shiller.
Believe me,i know when someone is trying a scam on.

best

waff

Last edited:
I'll secound that-

I looked at the site and couldn't search bugger all, it just came back to the same things, Useless. Shill bidding isn't the only problem.

Ive had some cracking deals off there in the old days but im afraid its deffo gone off the boil now.

Will post some screen shots of that number 26 later to compare to the latest `Rare` one.

best

waff