What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FUZES of Mrfuze 1

Mrfuze

Premium Member
Finally- after 3 years, the collection room is ready :tinysmile_shy_t: :tinysmile_kiss_t3:
This are images from the corners, of my Chinese projos , the LMA/LMB magnetic influence fuze and the French/Italian, partially US section.
ENJOY!!!!
Mrfuze, USA

Attachments

• Ecke 1.JPG
    Ecke 1.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Ecke 2.JPG
    Ecke 2.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 193
  • China projo.JPG
    China projo.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 193
  • LMA-LMB.JPG
    LMA-LMB.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 173
  • French.JPG
    French.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 205
Really excellent.

Tell me, what sort of catalogig system do you use? How do you identify each piece?

HELLO ERHARD !!
Congratulations on creating a living Reference Museum …you can’t call that a Collection room , it a lot more than that and you could publish a Book on that Room alone.
Do you have any close up shots of your WW2 section ? ….I’d love to see them.
Say hello to Kristy for us.
--Mike Peters
Peekskill

Hello Ed,
well, I know most of them through literature and studies. But there are approx. 790 fuzes I don't have a clou what they are and who made them. I will post them here in the next couple of month. Besides, I catalogued every piece in an invetory list also.
Regards
Mrfuze, USA

Close up pics from German fuzes 1

Hello Mike,
nice to hear from you again. I hope you are doing good,
Attached a couple of close ups.
Erhard

Attachments

• _DSC2735.jpg
    _DSC2735.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 120
  • _DSC2734.jpg
    _DSC2734.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 119
  • _DSC2729.jpg
    _DSC2729.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 122
Close up pics 2

Hello Mike,
here a couple more...

Attachments

• _DSC2728.jpg
    _DSC2728.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 90
  • _DSC2739.jpg
    _DSC2739.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 86
  • _DSC2741.jpg
    _DSC2741.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 85
Nice V2 fuze there Erhard in the first Photo WOW :tinysmile_cry_t2: and a nice ELAZ 56 in the third one

Last edited:
Incredible Collection Erhard !! I remember back around 1999 or so you told me you were unpacking items and setting up the room ….I can see that wasn’t an overnight setup , that was quite a job !
Thanks for posting the pictures. :tinysmile_shy_t:

Finally- after 3 years, the collection room is ready :tinysmile_shy_t: :tinysmile_kiss_t3:
This are images from the corners, of my Chinese projos , the LMA/LMB magnetic influence fuze and the French/Italian, partially US section.
ENJOY!!!!
Mrfuze, USA

Your collection room is as big as my entire house... :congrats:Impressive.