What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is from where?

Yes,only the top Admins know the places members are from unless(like me) they have stated in their profiles.

cheers

waff

Yes,only the top Admins know the places members are from unless(like me) they have stated in their profiles.

cheers

waff

Right but doesn't the IP address resolve to country, at least? Can't it be mapped? Wouldn't that be a cool thing to see?

some members may not wish to have where they are from disclosed and as admin we cannot and will not release members details .But i can do you a list of which countries have visited the site
The list shows the country where the highest number of visitors come from at the top descending

Attachments

• 1screenshot.jpg
    1screenshot.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 2screenshot.jpg
    2screenshot.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 3screenshot.jpg
    3screenshot.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
some members may not wish to have where they are from disclosed and as admin we cannot and will not release members details .But i can do you a list of which countries have visited the site
The list shows the country where the highest number of visitors come from at the top descending

Wasn't suggesting releasing personally identifiable info, just what you provided.

Thanks.

At the right hand side of each post, it shows where people are from. as well as join date & post count.

Wasn't suggesting releasing personally identifiable info, just what you provided.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 111screenshot.jpg
    111screenshot.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator: