What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WaPruf Books

Wolframmo

Hi, A while ago I bought some books (well bound compilation of photocopies) of WWII German projectiles, shell cases, etc...

one was called:-
Pruf Nr.148, Geheim! Geschossringbuch - Band I

The contents of the book were engineering / manufacturing drawings detailing each item.

Clearly this type of book would help Waffy in the article below. -- 2PDR dimensions

http://www.bocn.co.uk/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,26/func,view/id,983/catid,9/

I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THESE BOOKS

However, Does such a thing exist for British, American, Russian Projectiles cases etc...

would love to know

Wolf

If anyone is interested, there are a few of these books for sale on eBay, item 220140308209 from seller germanmilitariauk. I only have books 1 and 2, but I can tell you they are definitely worth it.

Richard

I have been watching these since they were first listed,looks like you've got a fight on your hands Lex!!

Cheers,
Andy

Good to see lex won these books and theyve gone to someone who will use them

No worries my friends.
If anyone is searching for details in these books, I'll scan the page and send it to you.
I bought it, but it's for everyone...
Cheers,
Lex

so the books arrived some time ago, and it's all digital now! Who can i help? Cheers, lex

Hi Lex,
Can i be cheeky and ask for a copy of the ones i don't have.

I currently have the Band I & II projectiles and the Cases (Hulsen).

Do you have others, like band III projectiles, Cases band II or any others?
Rich

Hi Rich,
no worries.
Send me a PM with address and I'll get you the copies.
I got the following Ringbücher:
Geschoss 1,2&3, Hülsen, Infanterie 1, Sprengladungen 1&2, Zünder 1&2, and Zündladungen und Sprengkapseln.
Cheers, Lex
screenshot-86e41e17280ecd349b21cfdab8c71e2a.jpg