What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Collection

hicky1300

Thought I`d share a few picjks of some of my lot!!
Bit of an assortment.

Attachments

• DCP01530.jpg
    DCP01530.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 177
  • DCP01529.jpg
    DCP01529.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 187
Nice display board you have there and quite a few 40mm Bofors rounds as well. Thanks for showing,
Best Weasel.

Cheer Gents

Cabinet is apt in its own right as it is an old Guardroom orders/bulletins board.
Picked it up at our local Car Boot!
It still has the original cork backing & is stamped W^D & an early 1900`s date.
Have put in the felt & shelves so it can be returned to original state.

More!!

For some reason the system wouldn`t accept the rest of my pics so here is another go.
The first is of two canvas belts of 303 one is a section of an old vickers belt (has the metal straps) with 35 different H/s rounds. The other is the later browning 250 round belt with tab, & has 103 rounds all different H/S or heads (tracer, AP & drill/blank etc).
The collection of large cal cases I am looking to sell as collection now needs to be brought under control!! Shelf pic is mainly 20mm
Spice racks are loading stripper clips of all different cals

Confused.com!!

Why wont pics attach??!!
Ha Ha sussed it

Attachments

• DCP01537.jpg
    DCP01537.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 75
  • DCP01536.JPG
    DCP01536.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DCP01535.jpg
    DCP01535.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 84
  • DCP01534.jpg
    DCP01534.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 81
The building is my own private 24/7 pub!!
Was going to turn it into a machine shop but wife didn`t want collection in house so decided to turn building into boozer as we are in the sticks.
I am keeping one pump & selling the other. They are old & from a portable beer stand for doing shows etc

Case in middle ?

Hi Hicky very nice collection of items, one caught my eye in particular-the last picture with the necked case in the centre, please could you tell me what it is ?

Hi Chris
The case you are looking at is a brass US 57mm anti-tank gun case. Similar to the brit 6 pounder in weight & capabilities. H/S is 57mm m23a2 F.A 1943 (Frankford Arsenal)
Cheers

Hi Chris
The case you are looking at is a brass US 57mm anti-tank gun case. Similar to the brit 6 pounder in weight & capabilities. H/S is 57mm m23a2 F.A 1943 (Frankford Arsenal)
Cheers

Many thanks Hicky-not seen one of those before !
Nice collection !

The building is my own private 24/7 pub!!
Was going to turn it into a machine shop but wife didn`t want collection in house so decided to turn building into boozer as we are in the sticks.
I am keeping one pump & selling the other. They are old & from a portable beer stand for doing shows etc

Well it just so happens im a beerpump technician.:tinysmile_shy_t:

A pub and a collection all in one!, heaven in my eyes matey!
get in touch by PM mate if you need owt for the bar?

best

waff

waffenamt
Cheers for your consideration.
Reckon I am ok as I have optics & hope to get one of the pumps up *& running on the bar.
It is a little bit of heaven as I can have a drink mull over my collection & play darts to AC/DC!!
Next weekend got a couple of work colleagues coming over for a BBQ & they are collectors from New Zealand! Should make for a good nite?