What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OH DEAR..Bolo n Spotter 1978

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Bolo on left me on the right..1978 we actually ran around the streets with these toys ? couldnt do that today
PS sorry Bro but had to post this

Attachments

• img036 april1978.jpg
    img036 april1978.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 96
Great pic man!!

I gotto admit that set up beats my old rig hands down!
I used to have a super SLR toy gun that fired caps and an old flower hanging basket that i pinched and filled with Ferns! Them were the days!

:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

best

waff

Great pic man!!

I gotto admit that set up beats my old rig hands down!
I used to have a super SLR toy gun that fired caps and an old flower hanging basket that i pinched and filled with Ferns! Them were the days!

:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

best

waff

gotta see a photo of THAT!!

when we were young

Sorry chaps i have to admit i used to own a large (probably) full size plastic vickers machine gun , with tripod
for one christmas i was given a shooting game! a double barrelled shotgun with plastic darts and a clockwork rabbit to shoot

Last edited by a moderator:
i had the mighty "Johnny seven 1 man army gun". It fired plastic bullets, grenades, rockets and made a great machine gun noise.:tinysmile_shy_t: wish i still had it!!
paul.

Why do I suspect -

They might be older but still carry on in just the same way now :biggrin: ~

Ha! I had a Johnny Seven too! Also had a bazooka that fired plastic light blue porjectiles. Wish I still had them.