Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Fuzeman

Member called OKTATO

Does anybody know of our member OKATO i have sent numerous Pm to him and have never had a reply back , he was recently high bidder on a couple of hungarian grenades , that had for sale its now been 10 days since the auction finished, if i do not hear within the next 48 hours i will re auction them.
    many thanks
    steve

BOCN Contributor
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzeman View Post
    Does anybody know of our member OKATO i have sent numerous Pm to him and have never had a reply back , he was recently high bidder on a couple of hungarian grenades , that had for sale its now been 10 days since the auction finished, if i do not hear within the next 48 hours i will re auction them.
    many thanks
    steve
    If he is an Americaner he/ his kids might be on spring break. It sorta varies town to town across this great land of ours. I'd wait till monday or tuesday.

Just sayin'.
    "in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
    -- Harry Lime

FSA SCOT