What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stars and Colours

StielGr

Hello
Maybe a member of the management can help me please.

Is there a section that explains all the different colour codes for member's names and the meaning of the stars etc.
I only ask as I am starting to feel a bit out of the loop :tinysmile_cry_t4:. Especially after I see SPOTTER has a nice red colour now. Maybe this was a welcome back present :tinysmile_shy_t:.

Thanks
PC

Last edited:
Red is ADMIN
The very light orange/sand colour is for normal members
The darker orangy colour is ordnance approved members(they will also have ordnance approved under their names)
The coloured stars and names indicate members who have donated towards running costs of the site
Gold Star and name are people who have contributed with a monthly direct debit

Last edited:
I think the green indicates how much someone has donated,,i will have to get bolo to confirm this as the colours etc are really his dept,
ive just edited my first post as i well forgot to add the light orange/sandy colour

Hi - Yeah Admin staff are now RED.
Anyone who has made a one off donation to BOCN is a Contributor and gets a silver star..
Anyone who has setup a monthly donation to BOCN is a Supporter and has a Gold Star !!