What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Mugshot Section

waffenamt

I will kick it off with a better version of the pic spotter posted the other day.
This one is at Pudsey when i was awarded the comp prize.
cheers

waff
S7001473.jpg

bump!!

i see everyone is very shy on this subject?
C`mon,whats up with you all!:laugh:
Get posting your mugshots!
waff

Thats the ticket!,its good to see who you are talking to/deal with.

Keep `em coming chaps!B)

cheers

waff

Hi Charlie,

Those are the biggest looking pussy cats I've ever seen :eek:hmy:

What cat family do they belong too :laugh:

Cheers,

Invest

Two Puma cubs i was babysitting last month. Cut me to shreds the little critters lol
And heres their mum
Puma_6_C.jpg

C`mon gents,lets have some more pics of you(old or young:) )
As Andysarmoury suggests,its nice to know who we are talking/dealing with.

cheers

waff

You have seen me before Waff don't you remember the incident in the mens bogs with the dead chicken and the mortar bomb?

daz thats not same as one you posted before that wasnt working ,cos its working now

OI YOU CHEEKY BUGGER HOW DID YOU DO THAT , EVERYONE THAT IS NOT ME I DIDNT DO IT SOMEONES HACKED INTO ME FILE LOL

DAZ REICH wrote:
You have seen me before Waff don't you remember the incident in the mens bogs with the dead chicken and the mortar bomb?

Erm,i wasnt there at the time it happened guv!:huh: :laugh:

spotter wrote:
daz thats not same as one you posted before that wasnt working ,cos its working now

P#ss funny!!:laugh: :laugh:
alright ya monkeys,keep it clean or we wont get any more brave souls who dare to post in here!
cheers

waff