What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shell markings Bl and QF HE for coast defence

roller63

Premium Member
The title says it all really, I hope you can see the detail and text ok, these pics are scanned and reduced in size to suit this forum. From the 1934 manual again, in the days when details mattered and things were made properly ! Tony.
P0093.jpg

I like these old colour pictures thanks for posting them roller,apart from been visually pleasing they are quite imformative ,,
Whats the name of the document they are from Roller63

thanks spotter

Hi Spotter,
Thanks for the comments, I don't have the manual here, but will post a scan of the cover later. There are about 17 similar drawings mostly about shells but some other ordnance too. Not my speciality but the quality of the content made it worth buying. I have posted several scans on here already from the same manual. Tony.

Here is a scan of the manual cover, title:- Regulations for Army Ordnance Services pt 8 pam No3 1934. Marking on land service projectiles for guns, howitzers and mortars, also grenades. other than signal grenades. Tony.
C20063-b2e18fdbb8266b4c3a9e312b768ca511.jpg