What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German (80) A fuze

F

Fuzeman

I thought i would share with you possibly the first fully stripped (80)A allways acting Fuze , used in the V1 flying bombs
Steve

Attachments

• CIMG0010.JPG
    CIMG0010.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 47
  • CIMG0011.jpg
    CIMG0011.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 56
  • CIMG0012.jpg
    CIMG0012.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 48
  • CIMG0013.JPG
    CIMG0013.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 62
  • CIMG0014.JPG
    CIMG0014.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 49
Hi Paul
Did i contract it out Huh cheek ! no it was stripped fully by my own fair hands
Steve

Hi Paul
Did i contract it out Huh cheek ! no it was stripped fully by my own fair hands
Steve

:xd: I only ask as i havent the skill or patience to do a nice job.I usually get my very good pal on this forum to pull me out of the mire!

best

waff

Hi Paul no problem mate the fuze was a relic that sometimeago i decided to section , but then forgot about it until today when i thought instead of sectioning i would strip it down , and thats the result Not shown is the cap that pops onto the front
Steve

Looks good,ive a couple of different fuzes in reserve ready to section or strip when im game enough.
Thats a nice job you done. well done Squire! :)

best

waff

I thought i would share with you possibly the first fully stripped (80)A allways acting Fuze , used in the V1 flying bombs
Steve

Thats a nice looking fuse for a relic steve.

Even better that its now in strip down form.

Best phil

Hi Phil
If you look closely it was very pitted, so i spray painted over the corrosion . i was amazed it stripped down so well there is a cap over the mechansm that can pull off , will probably take some close ups of thae mechanism.