What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 pdr 37 x 94R info wanted.

Hello. Get a copy of the ECRA 25th aniversary special issue1965-1990.It has an article by Werner Sunkel which is the best starting site on the 37x94R. With that knowledge, you can start the exciting hunt for more. It some times appears in other languages than English, but then there is the translation problem. So far, I have found rounds from 9 countries and there are more which I have not be lucky enough to find. Good luck, and drop me a line, I occaisionally have duplicates for trade or sale.

If I read correctly, the tracer shell could be used on the normal 94 mm case and in the longer Sockelflak case? Which was its original color? Green? Has someone got the color codes for these shells? I have a couple of them, but all seem to be painted black.

Day Tracer

Have a Look at my Album here. They are green , but I have one with remains of a black band on it. What this means I don't know. All black is new to me. Go back a page on this post I show them there.

Last edited: