What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.: 2 pr shell :.

cheers
here a picture showing an M22 locust used by british army with 37mm M6 and lille jhonn adapter.
greetings

Attachments

• DSC03025rid.jpg
    DSC03025rid.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 30
Bofors littlejohn.

Hi Chris, I've just been looking through my photographs and here is a picture of the Bofors Littlejohn (on the right) you refer to stood next to one of the standard 2 pounder ones. I am 100% confident this is real, its crimped into the case and came from a super reliable source.
Dave.

Attachments

• Bofors Littlejohn.jpg
    Bofors Littlejohn.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 93
ciao
these are my 2pr shells.
1 of them has a wider hole of the usual one for the tracer.
what type of shell is it?
I would appreciate your comments and information.
regards
DSC02689.jpg

Hi.
Who can say more about second proj in foto TS, and my proj in attachment?
40mm QF practic AP with inert or practic charge?

Attachments

• P1080040.jpg
    P1080040.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 32
  • P1080043.jpg
    P1080043.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 26
  • P1080042.jpg
    P1080042.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 21
Thanks SG500

Hi Chris, I've just been looking through my photographs and here is a picture of the Bofors Littlejohn (on the right) you refer to stood next to one of the standard 2 pounder ones. I am 100% confident this is real, its crimped into the case and came from a super reliable source.
Dave.

Thanks SG500 I knew what I had seen was correct, only I did have the camera with me but the film never came out-typical ! Good old digital-picture it and instantly see the results.

I have also seen another round identical to yours recently but cannot find it now.

Last edited: