What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Rockets

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
Here are some pictures of German Rockets. I have got them about 15 years ago, at that time it was possibel to find some rare things.

Attachments

• DSC06666.jpg
    DSC06666.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC06664.jpg
    DSC06664.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC06656.jpg
    DSC06656.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Here are some pictures of German Rockets.

Excellent pictures and items Ben and thank you for posting them.

I have seen diagrams before but that is all. Therefore would it be possible for you to name them please. In the order you have posted with the 3 different coloured 7.3cm rockets first please.

Many thanks again.
PC

The first 3 rockets are in the caliber 7,3 cm called Fohn, also R.Sprgr. three different models, the last one is with the fuze RAZ 51, the first one is a practice. on the second picture are the 8.6 cm Rockets, the short and the longer version, 400 and 600, the first rocket is filled with anti radar, aluminium strips. the second ist the same as the third one only the last one is longer, on the last picture you see three 7,3 cm Propaganda rockets, what is so special with these rockets is that the plastic cap on top of the rockets are all made of different material, bakalite, glass and wood, found like this on the rockets. i hope this is oke for you, if you have more questions please let me know. or you come to Holland, and have a look.

The first 3 rockets are in the caliber 7,3 cm called Fohn, also R.Sprgr. three different models, the last one is with the fuze RAZ 51, the first one is a practice.

if you have more questions please let me know. or you come to Holland, and have a look.

Thank you Ben.
I don't mean to trouble you with too many questions but if the 2nd and 3rd rockets are both R.Sprgr what is the meaning of the different colours?
Is the fuse on the 2nd rocket all of the top section of the cap?

I would love to visit your collection in Holland so maybe someday in the future I can tag in unto a holiday in mainland Europe.