What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30x170mm - New bigger cabinet needed

Charlie

Staff member
Premium Member
10022008287.jpg

The next four photos are of the collection about eight months ago before reorganisation and shows a bit more of which is now waiting for a larger cabinet.
25072007145.jpg

Nice charlie...second to last photo bottom shelf ,centre back..what are thos two silver items ..some sort of armourers tool ???

Here it is Charlie
apse.JPG

Sorry about the paint job but it is as near to its original as I could get-item is beach recovered and 99% straight !

Bigger cabinet needed again! Think it's time to build a purpose built one.:tinysmile_shy_t: and buy a decent camera...

Attachments

• DSC00228.jpg
    DSC00228.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00229.jpg
    DSC00229.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC00230.jpg
    DSC00230.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00231.jpg
    DSC00231.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00235.jpg
    DSC00235.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 34
Nice one !

Very nice indeed Charlie.
The camera is fine as those pics came out loud and clear with good detail.

That is a very comprehensive collection.

That's what I call a beautifull collection!!
Thanks for posting these very interesting pics.
Do you collect Rarden ammo only?

Regards , DJH

@ Spotter : they look like a set of "Go / no go" gauges, also called accept/reject gauges.

Last edited:
Thanks R & DJH. I used to only collect Rarden, but about a month ago decided to collect all 30x170mm ammo. (Got my first Rarden round 09.2004)

There must be 50 odd rounds not shown in the photos only because i really do need another cabinet. Been drawing up some plans today so will see how my woodwork skils are next week lol.

C.