What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Think its time too stop collecting ?

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
A sure sign its time to stop collecting ordnance

Attachments

• P1100757-1.jpg
    P1100757-1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 165
Ok now i feel better, it's not just me that does that then....!

Weasel.

lol elvington

Try putting it up your top and walking out, or strap it to the roof of your car, the old guys on the gate will never realise trust me its elvington for you !

as long as its not live and falling !

i agree hug as many bomb`s as you like as long as there not live and falling to the ground !

I wanted to hug that one when i was there the other week but my inner self wouldnt let me for the shame and look`s ! .. .. .. .. .. . ... lol not !

The problem with collecting the big stuff is the ability of roof joists to support it. A good friend of mine was forced to keep a 120mm Wombat round in the attic and dropped it one day whilst moving it..and yes it did go through the ceiling... luckily not hitting anybody...try explaining that @ A&E! I suspect an industrial strength RSJ would be required for this one!!

I want to snog here :xd: not a cold bomb

After todays fun Laptop is broken down :tinysmile_cry_t2: 80 Gb of date gone :tinysmile_cry_t4: :tinysmile_cry_t4:

Attachments

• AF%20Ammo%20Troop.jpg
    AF%20Ammo%20Troop.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 49
this obsession is getting too much ,,ive started playing with my food now ....................

Attachments

• DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 25
This Must be the right meeting.
Hi. My name is John.
I am an inert ordnance addict ALSO.
cheeky-smiley-005.gif