What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webley & Scott Flare Pistol

That is a nice one and more than a little rare.
i collect flare pistols and would love to have that on my wall.
shame it got crushed.
with the prices of deacs these days think of the money that could be made if items like this were deaced then sold you could put the profit into any charity but what am i thinking that would never happen.
nice pistols though
Andy

I have a Webly & Scott flare pistol and wooden case and was wondering if there is a market for such an item. Attached are a couple of pictures thanks for your help, David
Flare gun 1.jpgFlare gun 2.jpgFlare gun 3.jpg

I have a Webly & Scott flare pistol and wooden case and was wondering if there is a market for such an item. Attached are a couple of pictures thanks for your help, David View attachment 55950View attachment 55951View attachment 55952
I'm sure you could find a few people who would be interested in your flare gun, especially since you have the (original, I assume) wooden case for it. In fact, I just checked gunbroker.com and saw that two W&S flare guns are up for auction and both have multiple bids on them. Check out gunbroker or any of the other on-line gun auction sites and look at the completed auctions for flare guns like yours. You'll be able to get an idea of what your item is worth.