What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German SD50 with a difference

side views
sides.jpg

Oh man,they are real nice!
I would like a ZuS40 one day if i could find one!

Are these SC50`s easy enough to source then?,again some serious saving needed but the saying is "you never know your luck".

best

waff

as with all things these days, its a case of being there at the right time. Best is to have friends, relatives, contacts in Finland! But don't forget, I've been collecting for more years than most of you have been alive so I've had plenty of opportunity to 'gather up' when few people wanted any of this 'junk'!

I just have to bump this thread again!
Lovely items photographed,so again thank you for showing them.

best

waff

Hi Dave!:laugh: ,i take it you mean the avatar?. My mugshot is somewhere in the `off topic` section(members mugshots),but everyone is a bit shy..

back on topic,that lovely bomb of yours would suit a nice set of fins.Im sure i have drawings/blueprints somewhere i could dig out for you?
btw

whats the fuze you have in that nice bomb?
cheers

waff

Drawings/ blue prints do you have them waff.

Hi BMG,

Im going to have to dig out that book i have somewhere but im sure you have the same copy?
Its an American one with some of the Mine info missing?

best

waff

bomb

hi
realy nice bomb mate ,:tinysmile_tongue_t:

hey Madbomber31 i found out last week that my wifes nefews father is a bomb disposil guy in germany .
she spoke to him last week on holiday hes cumming to Scotland next week for a visit ,
i told him my father dropped some bombs over there in the second world war and i want them back ,
but the tight fisted bast--- said he would bring some CDs of explosions and bombs from his work in germany .
if he dose you may have a copy of the CDs for your collection he might have stuff you dont have
regards Archie :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Hi Archie,

Just see this one again oooooooooooppppppsssssssssss :tinysmile_eyebrow_t
It's always nice to have more photo's or see them. :tinysmile_grin_t:

Just looking at that fine bomb case again in the first post.
Does it say SC50 on the stencilling as im sure its an SD50 in the topic title?

best

waff

Good exhibit.
It is bomb type not SD-50.
Correct name SC-50 GRADE II BOMB.
Paint original or it is recoloured?
SC-50GRADE II BOMB.jpg

Last edited: