What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collection Blackwatch

Oooooooh !

Fantastic collection. Like the boxes, especially the latest additions. Looks like a nice pair of Canadian boots in the first picture. Have you managed to pick up most of the kit locally?
Hangarman

Nice!

Nice stuff indeed!

I like the Cannon rounds as well. In the photograph with the Mk 108 cartridges, you show a length of Belt Links, are they for the 3cm MK101/103??

Good work with the mannequins as well.

Hi Blackwatch,
Nice additions to your collection, from the photo the second (Attached) round looks to have a bakelite tip over the AP core, if so that would make it the pzgr40 ausf B projectile. A good find as thy are less common than the alloy topped ones from what i understand.
You are able to upload pictures directly to the site instead of using a third party site,
Thank you for showing us and best regards Weasel.

Attachments

• img3235.jpg
    img3235.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Thanks everyone.

Hangarman: it is a pair of canadian boots, i,ve got 3 pairs of wwII canadian boots(hard to find)And i found most of my colection in the Netherlands.

PeterC : The beltlinks are MK 108 beltlinks.

Weasel :the tip is bakelite.I couldn,t upload the pictures directly , cause it didn,t work, so i used imageshack

Last edited: