What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4000 Lb HC

Madbomber31

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Premium Member
Found this today :xd:

Attachments

• IMG_1183 - kopie.jpg
    IMG_1183 - kopie.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1191 - kopie.JPG
    IMG_1191 - kopie.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 120
Some drawings. :xd: I didn't drop it waffie, one of you guys grand dads did :xd:

Attachments

• HC 4000 LB Mk II.jpg
    HC 4000 LB Mk II.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 69
  • HC 4000 LB Mk IV.jpg
    HC 4000 LB Mk IV.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 71
there was one for sale on ebay a while back , nice one jack still fuzed with the No27 or 44 pistols ?

Risky lifts !

Nice pictures MB but why oh why do you guys have to lift these things out in what appears to be an unsafe manner with things at all angles and using only one chain/sling where it could slip out and do who knows what damage !
Is there a nationwide shortage of slings or lifting chains ?

Out in industry no one would attempt a lift like yours with a single sling-double would be much safer.

From most of the "Official" recovery pictures almost all use a single lifting appliance !

Its just like this Chris 42 :xd:

Satan it was known about and they searched for it.

I know of one that whas found at a scrab yard they where thinking that it whas a boiler

Last edited:
Thanks MB

Thanks MB I had to ask, your name really is very apt in that case, just make sure you dont drop the big uns on your foot:eek: