What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help a Newbie find an FZ60 fuze

hothmobile

Hi, I would like to say hello and say your forum is very cool as there is nothing like this across the pond here in the states. I'm a just starting out history teacher in Florida and I started collecting german pistols. I only have a few as they are expensive, but anyways I found a Werkschutz PPK pistol (the factory guard's firearm) it is marked with the thiel company logo.

well, long story short, I'm fascinated about these clockwork fuzes. They are pretty much unkown over here but I see you guys in UK selling them and collecting them on specialtiesauction.com and such.

but I can't find a current FZ60 parachute drh makred (thiel factory) fuze for sale.

does anyone have a spare one they want to sell me? or is there another good Thiel clockwork fuze that shows the drg factory code marking on it?

is hjj a thiel factory code for a different location? (i do know that Thiel had 3 different locations I believe, but I have only confirmed that drh is the Thiel in Ruhla)

thanks,
rick

oh, here is a picture of a thiel made fuze that I want to find and buy.
600.jpg

Hello,
there was one on SA for sale a couple of weeks ago.I PM`d the seller but he was ignorant enough not to write back.The sellers name was `T-mine`.I doubt i will bother with him again.:angry:

I shall look out for one of these for you on my travels.:)

best

waff

Hi, thanks for replying. yes, I saw an old auction that already ended (did a google search, saw the auction and got excited till I realized the auction was old) I would greatly, greatly appreciate you letting me know if you find one. If you find one locally and buy it, I will pay you double plus shipping. Or if you simply find one for sale on the internet and link it to me, that would be great.

cheers,
Rick

drg
Wuhle, Erdmann,
Betr. Werk Dragahn,
Drahgahn Krs. Danneburg

drh
Thiel. Gebr., G.m.b.h.,
Ruhla/Thur.

hjj
Streicher, M., EisengieBerei
Bad Cannstatt, Werk Asperg

Regards

Tim. G.

don't give up on Reino (tmine), he's a really nice guy. Perhaps he didn't get your email - try him again. he might just be looking out for one for you. dave

no, not yet - they're coming the scenic route via the Baltic Sea! I didn't want to risk air mail with the other items so its coming surface mail - anytime before xmas I guess! will let you know what the score is as soon as they arrive.

Thanks Dave,i was talking to one of our esteemed members in here and he mentioned that they may be too far gone to section because of the fire damage?
Thats why i had the idea of decapitating one and displaying the head.

best

waff