What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

more messy drawers

kahu1

Premium Member
some more of my collection.
i also collect link..
cheers Bob.

Attachments

• IMGP0310.jpg
    IMGP0310.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 135
  • IMGP0313.jpg
    IMGP0313.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMGP0323.jpg
    IMGP0323.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 156
  • IMGP0311.jpg
    IMGP0311.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 139
The white head items are replica projs yet to be painted .the large one is (supposed) to be a Vickers 40mm AP for a spare 2pdr case ,the others are resin 20mm for mk.100 and hispano cases.
The HE projs in that veiw are replicas.

cheers Bob.

Hi Kahu1,
Nice collection you got tucked away there, some very nice rounds. Is that a 1.1" US round i can see in the fourth picture.
Best Weasel.

Hi Kahu1,
Nice collection you got tucked away there, some very nice rounds. Is that a 1.1" US round i can see in the fourth picture.
Best Weasel.

Hi Weasel,
yes ,1.1"USN AA .2PDR Drill below.
cheers Bob

Really nice kit!

You know Kahu the more I see of your "messy drawers" and those lovely contents the more I like them-some really nice kit there !

You know Kahu the more I see of your "messy drawers" and those lovely contents the more I like them-some really nice kit there !

Hi Chris ,
I'd have to agree:tinysmile_fatgrin_t. Seriously collecting only for the last 8 years ,got lucky early on buying about 60% of a collection .Somehow constantly adding to it and increasingly depleting my $$$,though some of my nicest items have virtually been given to me! When i get sorted i'll post some pics of the larger stuff !

cheers Bob.

Cannot wait !

Hi Chris ,
I'd have to agree:tinysmile_fatgrin_t. Seriously collecting only for the last 8 years ,got lucky early on buying about 60% of a collection .Somehow constantly adding to it and increasingly depleting my $$$,though some of my nicest items have virtually been given to me! When i get sorted i'll post some pics of the larger stuff !

cheers Bob.

Great stuff Kahu1 we all look forward to seeing the "big stuff" as you put it.
Thanks for the interesting photo's of your "small stuff" !