What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German air-dropped weapons to 1945.

My spanking new copy arrived today and i must say what a cracking read with some superb pictures and line drawings!B)

best

waff

Paid for mine with paypal and it got knacked up so had to re order and pay by card GRRRRRRRRRRRRR so still waiting

Not impressed first they said my paypal had been knacked so i paid by card ,now ive just received the following message..
"Thank you very much for re-ordering the book via our online system.
I am afraid that I should be the sorry one as the book you ordered has not been sold by us for 2 years and for some reason is still showing on our website.
I do apologise and have found an alternatives store to find that book. (please see the link below)
http://www.ianallanpublishing.com/product.php?productid=38844&cat=1060&page=4
I will be refunding your card by the end of the day."

Tos*ers :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Use Barbarossa books they are pretty good and you can talk to someone at the other end even in the evening.

Just resurrecting this thread - Yesterday I went to the Downtown superstore at Gonerby Moor that is beside the A1 a couple of miles north of Grantham (about 40 miles from where I live) and found some copies of this book in the small book section on the first floor. The easiest way to find them is to head for the toilets, the book section is right outside. Each copy is as new and on sale for 9.99. Good hunting. These days the shop is probably online with contact details - might be worth phoning or emailing them to set aside / post a copy to you if you live far away.

Last edited:
Thanks Ammotechxt,

I phoned up Downtown and they have put one in the post.

Regards,

Will.

Glad to be of help Will. I hope the cost of posting isn't extortionate.

They were very helpful and charged me 5 postage and packing which I thought was reasonable.