What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring official when are you going post

Hi Miguel,
I found it very nice to finally meet you...
Already we tried to meet eachother two times at Ciney, but missed out both times.
You are right, some of the stalls at Beltring shouldn't have been there, and yes, prizes for many items were "+ 20-40%", but I guess the name " W&P show " brings that with it.
Ciney also has a lot of repro these days, and La Gleize has too many fanatics "freaks" I think.
Even with the stuff that shouldn't be there, I'm glad these fairs exist.
9th august I'll go to Ursel, I wonder what that is...

Cheers,
Lex

Hallo Lex, i think you will like Ursel, not as big but nice place to be(clean toilets) haha Ben

The real problem of Beltring is that Ben, Jack and John already bought ALL the nice stuff before the normal buyers go to the show. :xd:

get there early

Don't matter if there is a show here or there, the same rule applies - YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE..Dano

Last edited:
The POISON from Beltring

Waff and Weasel i still have a bottle left guys :xd:

Attachments

• SL389936.jpg
    SL389936.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 31
don't believe it, guys !!

Looks like good stuff. Gonna have to be a weeks camping next year :)

that brew, literally "crawl up the wall", in reality is a dreadful and murderous drink. it soaks one's brain! therefore strictly not to recommend for reasonible and civilized people. :goodnight:
btw: i also own a bottle of this inexpressible liquid, well matured for years in the cellar, because not daring to open it. offer this bottled poison in exchange for a bottle of Bowmore or Bruichladdich to every obstinate Beltring drinker! :xd:

(Spotter, excuse me, but this dubious offer is not suitable for the honourable classifieds section)