What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inside a british ww1 tank !

Panzerknacker

This is pictures from inside a british ww1 tank at bovington, its cramped inside (i`m 6ft4 that wont help) and it would have been noisy with the engine and guns firing then there`s getting gassed by the exaust fumes !

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 65
British Mark tanks

Thanks for posting Panzernacker, The Mark series WW1 British tanks are very imposing looking. At least at that time it must have looked like the future had done found the battlefield. I think if I saw one of these monsters coming at me on the battlefield, I think the only option would be to "break and run". Dano

the only option

Thanks for posting Panzernacker, The Mark series WW1 British tanks are very imposing looking. At least at that time it must have looked like the future had done found the battlefield. I think if I saw one of these monsters coming at me on the battlefield, I think the only option would be to "break and run". Dano

No Dano the only option was use a Mauser Anti tank Rifel M1918 !!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
And pray !!

Regards David

No Dano the only option was use a Mauser Anti tank Rifel M1918 !!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
And pray !!

Regards David

Or even a maxim machine gun! some of the early tanks were penetrated by machine gun fire!

yes or that !!

Thats right some tanks were destroyed by fire from a MG08 but there for you need some realy strong nerves !!
And a hell of a luck !!

Regards David