What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some bombs

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Heres some German Bombs from the collection at work

Attachments

• DSC00159.JPG
    DSC00159.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC00160.JPG
    DSC00160.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC00161.JPG
    DSC00161.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00162.JPG
    DSC00162.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC00165.JPG
    DSC00165.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 112
Nice!!!!!!
If I worked somewhere with stuff like that lying around I don't think I'd do much work at all!!
Dave.

Very nice display to have at work Spotter, My boss is unhappy enough with a 15" shell in his warehouse i think i need your job..
Best Weasel.

Yeah, anybody know how to get drool off of a computer keyboard? Thanks for sharing Spotter!

Drool, drool, dribble drible, very nice collection, just wondering how nice they would look in my collection, i was also looking at the pictured information next to the bombs are these MOD display diagrams you find in such establishments, haven't seen these before.

Warm Bombs

Very nice Spotter, and it is always nice to see a collection being looked after and even kept warm in the winter !
Thanks for sharing with us.

I got to say that the 50 kilo looks quite a tiddler compared to those other brutes pictured.
Spott,Do you know what types of fuzes are in the cases please?

cheers

waff

I got to say that the 50 kilo looks quite a tiddler compared to those other brutes pictured.
Spott,Do you know what types of fuzes are in the cases please?

cheers

waff

I Think that 250 would have to be relocated,say in my garage:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Best phil

Hello all,didnt get chance to get any info on these, apart from been on a course i had food poisoning so was more of a shoot and scoot :sad:.The majority of Fuzes (the shiney ones) are dummys.and the originals i couldnt make out any markings as they had corroded.The front fuze in the 250 was a strange one ,the head was very tall (first pic below) extension cap ?????
also attached pic of PC1000

Attachments

• DSC00164.JPG
    DSC00164.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00163.JPG
    DSC00163.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC00166.JPG
    DSC00166.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00167.JPG