What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know dates for next big uk fairs

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Anyone know dates for any of the big arms/collectors fairs here in the UK,
Decided not to bother with pudsey anymore may as well save that money to go to a good one....spotter

well i would re-think old chap.
Leeds is an International so its the best chance of finding items.I dont think there are many others oop north,thats why i travel further afield to places such as Malvern,Stoneleigh and Beltring.
I hope i see you there(leeds) may18th?:)

best

waff

thats why dont want go to leeds waff,,so got more money to go to somewhere bigger n better as you say malvn,stoneleigh
got to be honest pudsey is like that film groundhog day ,,even tho its every couple of months

Stockport is on May17th.Thats not a bad one although its over year since ive been!,i keep forgetting it still going but at a new venue.

waff

I've never been to Pudsey but I think I can relat to what Spotters saying, I've seen the same item at fairs so often I feel as if I know them!

I still end up going to the local fairs, even when I know it'll be the same over priced tat, just in case that little gem comes out (and hasn't been snaffled up by a dealer before I can get in!)

We live in hope!

Right on there Q!B)

I know what spott means and yet i totally agree with you about sticking it out.
Eg:-
The last Leeds show,i found that little ELAZ 79A fuze for a few quid and according to our own Fuzeman,it was a rare bird!

best

waff

Beltring War and peace show in July is a place with excellent finds, you never know what the French, Duch and German guys turn up with next. Only trouble is i tend to run out of money.:(

:laugh: I know what you mean there mate!

Im going to organize a members meet nearer the time.

best

waff