What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian Rounds.

ink stampings.
S7002489.jpg

Like the 57 mm AA round, what nice condition too !

What Fuze is it on the projectile ?

Waff you ought to try collecting these Russian items as there are now lorry loads of them around !
So many variations on a round as well.:woohoo:

Here's a few of mine-these I have not given up !
Russian_Carts.JPG

Very nice Chris!B) Im not sure if i took a pic of the fuze now you mention it??

i spend enough on the jerry stuff to start on Ivan thanks!:p ;)
S7002492.jpg

Except for the 57mm round the are all from Czechoslovakia according to the three letter manufature code.

Just had a chin with my mate and he reckons that it could be Russian designed ammo manufactured under license by the czechs then?

best

waff

Is there much WW2 soviet stuff available to buy cheaply I have the 45mm HE and the 37mm HE AA so far but have not seen any others in any number.

Yes waffeamt that's right it is russian designed ammo manufactured by the czechs like the whole former warschua pact made. Sometimes it's hard to say who made it. But when you see that 3 letter code in roman spelling, like whx and fut then the are made in czechyilowkia.

Thanks blu,

i actually mentioned to Mick on Sunday that it seemed odd for a three-letter code on these?.

best
waff