What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grenademan2005

I would definately recommend grenademan2005 as a total first rate dealer. My m1917 German egg got here in the US from Spain in about a week, and piece is better than I expected, and even had his business card inside (I collect militaria dealers business cards from abroad also). Thankyou kindly Miguel, I totally appreciate it. Dano

More Positive Feedback

So instead of making a new thread about grenademan2005, I will just add to it....

I have had a couple of dealings with him and the first one was a test run and a bit shaky on my end. I received a box that was brutalized by customs and the postal service. This was in no way Miguel's fault... so I thought I would try again. This one was much better as the box came through unscathed...

I also asked a favour and he helped me out without hesitation.

Miguel is a great seller and true to his word. If you have dealings with him, I am sure you will have a positive experience, just as I have had on the several occasions I have had the pleasure.

Thanks Miguel. Hope to deal with you again in the near future.

just received another parcel from Barca,

as the final realization of a three months lasting long term trade.

allways a pleasure to deal with this reliable member :shakehands:

looking forward to the next satisfying trade - vamonos, Miguel.

Grenademan2005 IS ACE !

Had a great deal with Miguel (Grenademan2005)
10 out of 10 for a speedy delivery and a TOP quality item.:tinysmile_grin_t:
Cheers, Paul.

So instead of making a new thread about grenademan2005, I will just add to it....

It would seem a good idea to keep all the comments together.

I would just like to add my thanks for an excellent deal on a 3.7cm Pak shell from Miguel. Everything went like a dream and you were more than kind in looking after my request :deal:........:cheers:

Excellent item and service and looking forward to the future.

Thanks
Paul