What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Type 17A german fuze (sectioned)

waffenamt

I got this today,its part of a batch of items i bought a few weeks back.
its a rough old bird from the top......
S7002637.jpg

But just check out this beautiful section job!!B)
sorry!,the pic was crapola.Have a look nearer the end of thread for a better overall shot.

ta

waff

Im very pleased with this although the top is a bit off,i can always replace it,i now have 3 of these!

best

waff

And the 3 letter makers mark.I assume this was the maker of the electric part and not the whole fuze?

cheers

waff
S7002648.jpg

Nice cutaway waff,shame about the top but at least you have one to replace this with,,how do you intend to do this do they just screw off

Thank you MB,i thought you may like this one!B)
Spott,i will have to pen-oil the screws and then attempt to remove them.I dont really want to break this one so it may stay as is.

cheers

waff

Hi Paul
Very nice sectioning always nice to see quality workmanship pity about the pitted case , you could at a pinch recase it ?
Steve

Hi FM,

Yes,thats a good option? i kinda like it as is.If i hadn`t have been tipped off about this one then i will prob have sectioned one of the others i own.

cheers

waff