What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Pets

Hi All,I have just read all the post regarding pets,it really is great to see how much care and affection is shown to these pets,we (my wife and I)have 3 cats plus one that drifts in and out like an oil slick on the tide,(he is not ours but he gets fed with ours when he calls,)thanks for the posts and pics,it is good to read about the care and devotion shown to your pets,it does you credit,
Kind Regards,
Don,

Here's a couple of Harvey the Wondermutt (half Australian Shepard, half American Dumbass) Nicest dog in the world, dumb as a box of rocks. But I love him. Loves to go for rides to get Pizza. 2nd picture is him with Margo, our Calico. About a pound and a half and has Harvey completely fooled

Harvey2.jpgP1000385.jpg

Sorry folks, to bring back such an old thread.
Yesterday we lost one of our most important family members here at the house,our beloved cat, Buddy, "nicknamed Stinky".. Never in my life have I missed a damn cat so much, my house feels so empty without him. He lived a good 17 years, my only saving grace at the moment is that he is no longer in pain.
A parting shot of my buddy in younger healthier days..
37mmJ 003.jpg

Sorry to hear that Lou, i know very well how attached to cat you can get.
Best regards Weasel.

My friend, my buddy. Always try to catch Ducks, rabbits, rats, pigoens etc, underwear, socks, and my dinner.

Attachments

• IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 21
Well, My sick Jack Russell, Reginald, died at about 0400 this morning. Coming close to 15 years. What a great friend.
1497747_508879482610888_6304438430520673405_n.jpg

Hi POINTBLANK,Sorry to hear you have lost a friend,no matter how much you expect it to happen it still hurts so bad,thoughhts are with you mate,
Regards,
Don,