What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Pets

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Bramble my first born,now 13 1/2 down to last fang and not very well on tablets for rest of her days .think old age has caught up with her but shes still happy

Attachments

• 2 bram may 08.jpg
    2 bram may 08.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 3 bram may 08.jpg
    3 bram may 08.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 4 bram may 08.jpg
    4 bram may 08.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 1 bram may 08 .jpg
    1 bram may 08 .jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 77
Bramble my first born,now 13 1/2 down to last fang and not very well on tablets for rest of her days .think old age has caught up with her but shes still happy

:tinysmile_classes_t very cute... but she's got that "Dont mess with me look going on...." probably a spoilt little kitty :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

:cool:Great stuff spott!,i lurvve cats!

I will re-post pics of mine that i put in the test section yesterday,all for the good of the thread of course!
The first pic is my beloved 8 year old`Eezee` who proudly displays her Iron Cross(the camera was on Macro setting so she looks rather large).
The ginger mog is `Treffor` the timeshare cat who comes to stay every night,i reckon he is similar age to my own.I robbed him off the postman who lives across the road!
Cats,you gotta love `em!

best

waff

Attachments

• catzi.jpg
    catzi.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 78
  • S7002393.jpg
    S7002393.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 62
  • S7002631.jpg
    S7002631.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 58
  • S7002396.jpg
    S7002396.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 80
A few of mine here, first Gracie my Whippet and one of my Rheas with his newly hatched young.

Attachments

• Gracie.jpg
    Gracie.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Rhea.jpg
    Rhea.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 89
our great dane travis and persian salem

:tinysmile_shy_t: our pets
armystuff

Attachments

• Travis posh.jpg
    Travis posh.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 44
  • travis and salem.jpg
    travis and salem.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 60
Calvin, Prone position, DOWN!

DCP_0043.jpg

Gus the tripod cat

Heres my cat Gus wounded in combat but still going strong.
Awarded the VC for valour against 300 mice.
Must be Calvins long lost twin.
Paul.

Attachments

• gus2006.jpg
    gus2006.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 60
A few of mine here, first Gracie my Whippet and one of my Rheas with his newly hatched young.

How on earth did you get a rhea as a pet? How big are they and how easy are they to look after?

I want meerkats in my back garden :)

Managed to pull some pics from the family album....here are my two mutts..Freya and Lola

Rich

Attachments

• n822992375_334360_5321.jpg
    n822992375_334360_5321.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 17
  • n822992375_344179_279.jpg
    n822992375_344179_279.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 16
Lottie

Here's my German Shepherd Dog called Lottie, getting a little "senior" now just like her master-but she still manages a 2 to 3 mile walk every day !

Attachments

• Lottie.JPG
    Lottie.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 24
Milton & Cheadle

The Black one is Milton, the Gray Ms Cheadle, Named after Lord Milton and Dr. Cheadle who crossed Canada the hard way in 1860 - (or perhaps more correctly named after the "Milton & Cheadle " Minton china servises made with Canadian scenes, which was sold for an attrocious price.) We adopted these two after going to see the china, they seemed to be the logical choice. Pictured here during my daring experiment on the reason why Dinosaurs went extinct, apperently it was a slaughter !

Attachments

• IMG_4703.jpg
    IMG_4703.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 61
I had to pass up buying a real nice No.13 pitcher grenade recently as there was just no way to justify the expense (550$) in the current tough financial times. Yet only a couple of days later I was rushing Missy to the vet and unhesitatingly spending more than that on the chance that she could be saved. She was but it really puts the collecting into perspective. Like some of the stuff around here has dust on it because it only gets taken down and played with a couple of times a year. But these cats give joy every day. It would be really hard to enjoy the collection knowing that it had been kept intact but I'd let my cat die because I didnt have the money for the doctor. Well, the 'People Who Talk Too Much About Their Cats Police' are at the front door, Im going to sneak out the back. Remember; you never saw me.

Attachments

• Boot.JPG
    Boot.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Missy.JPG
    Missy.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Peach.JPG
    Peach.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Pookie & Grump catnipped.JPG
    Pookie & Grump catnipped.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 49
Hi SirNotappearinginthisfilm,
I think most members would agree, pets come 1st, ordnance collecting comes 2nd. I'm glad to learn that Missy survived, got a gut feeling your spoiling her heaps.
Cheers,
Invest :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

The Truth is -

That our Cats really have us trained and only allow us this one pleasure of collecting to keep us happy -- without realizing our collections are thier collections ! Gotta run the cat bits are low and the box needs digging out -

Here's some of my feathered friends

Green winged Macaw is called Gus
(Gus is a Girl please don't ask why called Gus)
Blue n Gold is her mate, Archie.
Great fun but fingers do hurt after recieving a little friendly nip :tinysmile_cry_t4:

Attachments

• gus barrell.jpg
    gus barrell.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Copy of DSCF0015.jpg
    Copy of DSCF0015.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Waff, have five in total, at the end a a real crappy day I go into their room to make a fuss of threm they all say hello and talk and when i go out they all say p@55 of, just kidding they say g,bye, good fun but a lot of work.

Ive seen macaws flying wild in Belize, unbelievable site. Stunning colours flying in formation.