What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuze Key

Madbomber31

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Premium Member
Found this at Beltring.
Fuze Key for setting the time on a German ZT.Z.(89) B

Attachments

• SL380476.jpg
    SL380476.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 70
  • SL380478.jpg
    SL380478.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 63
  • SL380479.jpg
    SL380479.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 84
Tja, i have no words, the fuze setter for the 89 German Bombfuze,super rare thats the problem i am getting old, i can not run as fast as Madbomber he beats me with the 500 meter sprint. good job

Jack showed it to me its a real nice rare item, its only the second one ive ever seen.

Hahaha, I cant imagine Jack and Ben running together in a sprint.... with the beer cans in the hands and using the elbows for fight.:fight:

Tja, i have no words, the fuze setter for the 89 German Bombfuze,super rare thats the problem i am getting old, i can not run as fast as Madbomber he beats me with the 500 meter sprint. good job

I thought I saw you on a bike Ben??! 500 meters would be no problem?
Dave

Yes i know but before i find the bike and get on the bike, madbomber is like roadrunner, and mostly i get the feeling that i am the coyotie

Hello Mad, are there more German fuze settings keys or are the one for the 17 A and B and the one for the 89 B the only ones? Ben